Dog of the Day
Here are some of the great dogs I've worked with. I hope you find these case studies helpful. If you're experiencing problems with your dog, give me a call.
Rylee has been in her 4th home for a bit over a month. The children's friends had to stop visiting and when humans came, Rylee would bark and not stop growling and pacing the whole time. Something had to be done and I was called in to help. Rylee settled down within 2 minutes of my arrival and started playing with her toys within an hour. She is going to be just fine! :)
More Articles ...
- Heyden was in over her head protecting the fort
- Doing right by Mikey
- Meet Bear!
- Mallory's owner has trained many Scotties but nothing worked with this girl until today!
- Lucie Did Great!
- I LOVE working with puppies
- Kevin learned not to herd guests that come to the home!
- At 4 months and 40 lbs already, jumping up isn't cute!
- Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier CUTENESS overload!!
- A case of SIBLING RIVALRY! Bark Busters to the rescue!