Lilly Mae LOVES her new Game Changer toy by Bark Busters!
Dog of the Day
Here are some of the great dogs I've worked with. I hope you find these case studies helpful. If you're experiencing problems with your dog, give me a call.
On the first lesson, he was able to be brave enough to stand calmly watching "that" black lab across the street! What a cutie!
Micah is fear aggressive toward dogs but loves all people! We've got a plan to help this 2-yr-old!!
More Articles ...
- Ruby has typical puppy behavior but not for long!
- Remy, the 14-wk Chesapeake Bay Retriever is off to a great start!
- Dixie! She's 11 years old - not to old to learn for this girl!
- Lifetime support for this boy! From BC, Canada to West Des Moines, IA, USA - he's covered!
- Aggressive behavior and fearfulness in her 4th home improved on the very first visit!
- Bella is a calmer dog!
- Bark Busters training involves the dogs BRAIN and many dogs are asleep when I leave!
- Yes! Bark Busters Home Training is great for starting your puppy off on the right paw!
- Never too old!! At 7 years old, Cooper is getting the help that he needs.